In order to sleep as much as possible, I create the shortest routine possible. Wake up. Brush my teeth. Wash my face. Scramble to find anything to wear. Shove on some makeup and out the door I go. The nice thing is I’ve gotten my routine down to probably under 15 minutes.
When it comes to my makeup, my real focus is my base. If that is good, then I feel everything else can be really minimal and I still look put together enough to get by at work.
Here is my current go-to makeup routine:
- Primer: Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Primer
- Foundation: I like to mix the Giorgio Armani Power Fabric in 3.5 and the Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in 07
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Vanilla
- Brows: Dior Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in Light-Brown
- Eyeshadow: By Terry Ombre Blackstar in 05 Misty Rock topped with NARS Eyeshadow in Nepal
- Mascara: Loreal Lash Paradise
- Lips: Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo in Creator